webadmin login fail

paskinel68 at gmail.com paskinel68 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:42:38 CEST 2013

I followed your suggestion:

i remove kolab-webadmin, rebuild the mysql db with file downloaded with
git command, reinstalled kolab-webadmin and replaced the
/usr/share/kolab-webadmin/* with downloaded version.

Nothing is change, when try to log in webadmin I receive the internal
server error and in  the log file i have:

[09-Apr-2013 12:25:34 +0200](d2okbsm19k99nakv04rkqs1an5): PHP Error:
Login failed. Unable to decode response (POST)

I look on the api folder and found only the index.php file. Also in the
git repository it's only this file.

for more information:

root at kolab:~# apt-cache show kolab-webadmin | grep Version
Version: 3.0.4-1
Version: 3.0.3-2

I hope this can help to found the solution.