webadmin login fail

Henne Holly henne.gwath at gmx.de
Tue Apr 9 11:17:10 CEST 2013

Hi,

the longer story in few steps:

Make sure that you have all needed files in
/usr/share/kolab-webadmin/public_html/api/. After updating I noticed
that there were missing files, apache/PHP complained about, so I
completely reinstalled kolab-webadmin.

1. Purge the whole thing with apt-get purge kolab-webadmin
2. Remove directories if remaining /usr/share/kolab-webadmin,
/etc/kolab-webadmin/ and /usr/share/doc/kolab-webadmin/
3. Drop the mysql tables from the "kolab" database
4. Get the most recent version by doing a
git clone git://git.kolab.org/git/kolab-wap
5. Load the mysql tables again by issuing
mysql -u root kolab < ./kolab-wap/doc/kolab_wap-3.0.sql
6. install kolab-webadmin again by
sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install kolab-webadmin

Afterwards you could copy everything from kolab-wap/ to
/usr/share/kolab-webadmin/ to have everything up-to-date, but it should
work anyway.

henning