webadmin login fail

Thomas Spuhler thomas at btspuhler.com
Mon Apr 8 17:27:42 CEST 2013

On Monday, April 08, 2013 08:20:44 AM paskinel68 at gmail.com wrote:
> I see that, but i can't enter on webadmin because it's alert about
> "internal system error" every time i try to login.
>
> it's sound like php can't connect ldap service. on ldap log no notice
> about access.
>
> Il 08/04/2013 17.09, Thomas Spuhler ha scritto:
> > On Monday, April 08, 2013 06:27:14 AM paskinel68 at gmail.com wrote:
> >> this is my log
> >>
> >> in kolab/pykolab.log :
> >>
> >> 2013-04-05 16:55:11,528 pykolab.conf WARNING Option imap/virtual_domains
> >> does not exist in config file /etc/kolab/kolab.conf, pulling from
> >> defaults
> > This seems normal
> >>
> >> and in kolab-webadmin/errors:
> >>
> >> [08-Apr-2013 13:52:27 +0200](5tlma29f07gjrclkcj8d9va825): PHP Error:
> >> Login failed. Unable to decode response (POST)

Ooops, the seems normal was too far down.
Let's move it to the right place

And by the way, my login problem is, I cannot login after rebooting following the setup-kolab
I can log-in, add users in the kolab-webadmin and connect then using Thunderbird.
But then after rebooting, I  cannot login anymore and I don't find any errors in the logs.

This worked in my VM about 4 weeks ago.

--
Best regards
Thomas Spuhler