viewed status synchronisation with iPhone

Rob Arends rob at arends.com.au
Thu Apr 4 03:33:33 CEST 2013

Hello,

Environment: A fresh install of Kolab 3.0 on CentOS 6.4, 40GB HDD, 1 CPU,
2GB RAM.

I have added 1 user (me) and am automatically forwarding copies of my
incoming emails from the existing MTA to build up some emails in the inbox.

My iPhone5 is configured using the 'Exchange' email setting, and can see the
emails.  (have not tested sync of Cal/Task/etc. yet)

All good, however there is 1 issue:

Messages that are viewed via Roundcube do not reflect the viewed status on
the iPhone.  They remain bold (unread).

Also if messages are read on the iPhone, the viewed state is not reflected
in Roundcube.

I have also flagged a message in iPhone and do not see the flag in
Roundcube.

Any ideas?