Upgrading and getting mails ported

Jochen May jochen at jmay.org
Wed Apr 3 13:27:11 CEST 2013

Hi,

here [1] you can found a script for the ldap import. Just be aware, that some
of the quotes must be double " and not single '.
If i remeber correctly it was the ${bind2dn} and ${bind2pw}.

This script works fine for me and my 5 users :-)

Regards
Jochen

[1]
http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-September/013878.html