Users not created in cyrus, hosted domain installation

Bruce Marriner bruce+kolab at bmts.us
Tue Apr 2 15:35:52 CEST 2013

Manel, as Torsten mention.  You might try following my notes : http://bmts.us/wiki/doku.php?id=article:kolab:multidomain   :)

> can anyone help with these problems? I really don't know where the problem comes from. I've follow the guide strictly and I have the following config files:

The problem is that each domain needs a base_dn defined.  You do not need to define it for your primary domain because it uses the default in the [ldap] section but for consistency you could also set it for the primary domain too :).  Each additional isolated domain MUST re-define the base_dn value and set it to the correct ldap base_dn for that domain.