LDAP (389 Directory Server) question

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Apr 2 08:14:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

I need to be running a kolab 3 server on a server where there's already
another LDAP service running (samba4). In order to successfully
configure kolab, I've shut down the samba4 service so port 389 was
available at setup time. But both services (dirsrv and samba4) must be
running at the same time, and I can't put samba4 ldap instance on
another port.

 From kolab.conf, I see that it's easy to talk to a different port/ip,
but I can't find a way to start dirsrv on a different IP.

How can this be achieve? Must be simething very simple, but I just don't
find it.

Thanks,
--

Christian...