Migration from 2.3.1 to 2.4

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Tue Sep 18 03:57:03 CEST 2012

Interesting. For Kolab 3, I can't afford upgrading to a beta version, as
this is a production server which needs to be up and running at all
times (other than maintenance windows, though). Regarding the upgrade
path, the LDAP migration isn't documented at all. Nothing can be done,
if no LDAP migration occur, isn't it?

Christian Tardif