Sync-problem between kontact, roundcube, activesync

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Sep 17 21:58:55 CEST 2012

On Monday, September 17, 2012 08:41:45 PM Lukas Gradl wrote:
> Am 2012-09-17 15:55, schrieb Aleksander Machniak:
> > Yes. The tables for syncroton should be created in roundcube database by
> > setup-kolab script. You should also have
> > /usr/share/doc/kolab-syncroton-0.1/syncroton.sql file with DDL statements.
>
> setup-kolab didn't create them - so I ran the syncroton.sql Script manually.
>
> Now I can setup the connection, but it still doesn't work.
>
> In httpd-log I get the error:
> [Mon Sep 17 20:31:34 2012] [error] [client 83.137.40.82] MDB2 Error: no
> such field (-19): _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute
> statement]\n[Last executed query: SELECT cache_id, data, cache_key FROM
> cache WHERE user_id = 1 AND cache_key = 'IMAP.mailboxes.metadata.
> *.7559216284417f522cd1c66379c12b71' ORDER BY created DESC LIMIT 0,
> 1]\n[Native code: 1054]\n[Native message: Unknown column 'cache_id' in
> 'field list']\n
>
> The field cache_id doesn't exist in table cache - as this table seems to
> be used I don't think I can just change the table definition.

Hi Lukas,

there's actually a couple of bugs that I've logged about the disconnect
between what is shipped as the kolab-syncroton package today, and its
roundcube database counterpart, that I have not managed to resolve by
incrementally updating kolab-syncroton either.

I've asked Aleksander Machniak to make the upmost priority, the stabilization
of the current respective git master HEADs to the tune of being able to branch
off both and do away with this blocker for the Kolab 3.0 beta release.

Without making any promises, this would normally mean it'd get fixed in a
matter of days, because Alec is a very savvy, skilled and overall great
developer ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--