Kolab 3.0 - error during user creation in kolab-webadmin

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Sep 6 06:52:07 CEST 2012

On Wednesday, September 05, 2012 09:14:15 PM Dirk Werner wrote:
> Hi,
> on a fresh installed kolab 3.0 on centOs6.3 I'm getting the following
> error when creating a new user with kolab-webadmin, more precise, when
> defining users role as kolab-admin. pykolab.log is empty but I haven't
> changed debug level yet :
>
> CYRUSError: (40, 'SETQUOTA', 'Permission denied')
>
> Any idea?

Yeah, this is an oversight on my part - we create the additional folders while
being logged in as the user (and not as an admin) - but a user is not allowed
to set any quota on any folder.

As a temporary work-around, you could remove the Archive folder from
autocreate_folders in /etc/kolab/kolab.conf.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG