Kolab 3.0 - roundcube multi addressee mails not working

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Mon Sep 3 20:45:57 CEST 2012

On Monday, September 03, 2012 07:19:54 PM Dirk Werner wrote:
> Hi Jeroen,
> attached you find /var/log/roundcubemail/smtp (smtp_debug was set to
> true from setup on and debug_level is set to 1) and /var/log/maillog. I
> haven't solved the time gap in my log files, changing /etc/php.ini did
> not change this. So, the smtp log file is two hours behind system time,
> the maillog time is ok.

It seems the error is not with Roundcube nor with Postfix, but with Wallace.

What's the result of:

# find /var/spool/pykolab/wallace -type f

If there's any files, this is probably the message to duck.donald at airwerk.com?

Whether there are files or there are none, please execute the following:

# service wallace stop
# wallaced -d 9 > /root/wallaced.log 2>&1

And send the email again, to the two recipients. After
haardt.holger at airwerk.com has received the message;

- cancel the wallaced process that is still running,
- send me wallaced.log (off-list).
- Execute:

  # service wallaced start

  to get back the normal setup back.