Kolab 3.0 - Renaming calendar in roundcube faulty

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Mon Sep 3 15:20:30 CEST 2012

On 09/03/2012 02:53 PM, Dirk Werner wrote:
> On 09/03/2012 02:23 PM, Dirk Werner wrote:

>>> Wait. I'm able to reproduce on our public demo, but not on my private
>>> instance which uses current code. So, I assume it has been fixed.
>>>
>> These are my roundcube versions on CentOs 6.3 x86_64
>>
>> sudo yum list installed | grep roundcube
>>
>> roundcubemail.noarch               0.9-0.10.git954540a3.el6.kolab_3.0
>> roundcubemail-plugins-kolab.noarch
>> 3.0-0.23.git20120830.e410dff2.el6.kolab_3.0
> Renaming the addressbook in roundcube from Contacts to something else
> ends in a similar problem - then only Inbox and a folder called
> contacts.default are being displayed.

After these renaming trials the accept button in an event invitation
mail also does not work anymore, it throws 'error during import'. It's
an installation I had setup this morning and which worked absolutely
flawless until I did these name changes. Switching the calendar and
addressbook name back to default did solve the folder display name but
not the error when accepting invitation mails. I'll start with a new
installation now.