Migration from kolab 2.2 to 2.4

Enrique Orellana enrique.op7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 22:17:49 CEST 2012

2012/9/1 Jeroen van Meeuwen <vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com>

> On Friday, August 31, 2012 03:27:15 PM Enrique wrote:
> had
> > >
> > > For distribution lists, use the "groups" function.  You will set up an
> > > email address for the group, then add members.
> > >
> > > Troy Carpenter

> > I am receiving many mails from mailer-daemon and I think that they are
> > missing.
> >
> > The subject is: Postfix SMTP server: errors from ...
> >
> > The content is:
> >
> >       Transcript of session follows.
> >
> >       Out: 220 myrelay.mydomain.org ESMTP Postfix
> >       In:  XXXX host.externaldomain.domain
> >       Out: 502 Error: command not implemented
> >       In:  HELO host.externaldomain.domain
> >       Out: 250 myhost.mydomain.org
> >       In:  MAIL FROM:<jack at externaldomain.com>
> >       Out: 250 Ok
> >       In:  RCPT TO:<enrique at mydomain.org>
> >       Out: 451 <enrique at mydomain.org>: Temporary lookup failure
> >       In:  QUIT
> >       Out: 221 Bye
> >

> Append -v to the line that defines the "smtp" service in
> /etc/postfix/master.cf. Restart the postfix server, and send yourself an
> email. The logs' verbosity should now be greatly increased, which will
> help to
> determine what's causing the 451 error.

> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen
>
> --
> Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG
>
> e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
> m: +44 74 2516 3817
> w: http://www.kolabsys.com
>
> pgp: 9342 BF08connection

I fynally found the error. The mail server uses a relayhost  that check
mails users from ldap connection to mail server, and connection string is
designed to work with kolab 2.2 so don't with 2.4.
I solved temporaly adding users at postfix relay_recipients file in
relayhost.

I hope you undertand me, my english is not very good.

Kind regards,

Enrique Orellana