mails are not delivered

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Oct 31 18:12:54 CET 2012

On 2012-10-31 16:39, Sven Gehr wrote:
> Hi at all,
>
> I have a problem with my kolab3-installation. The problem was not
> from the
> beginning. I use two mail-domains witch are hostet on an external
> webserver:
>
> - gehr-edv.de
> - dreampixel.de
>
> gehr-edv.de ist the primary domain.

I take it gehr-edv.de is the primary domain for the Kolab server?

> the output in the log /var/log/maillog see at the end of the mail.I
> found my
> testmail in
>
> /var/spool/amavisd/tmp/amavis-20121031T165403-01803
>
> but I'm missing a lot of mail e.g. mailinglists.
>
> What's wrong with my kolab?
>
> The neverending log:

Please use the attachment feature that email has for these large log
snippets.

I don't see messages being returned from Amavis back in to Postfix, but
I do see a lot of LDAP looking up happening.

Perhaps what you want to do is disable LDAP lookups in
/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf ($enable_ldap = 0) to see if normally traffic
would pass through it.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--