Kolab3 multi-domain

Tue Oct 16 09:13:50 CEST 2012

Hi at all,

I have install kolab3 on a centos 6.3 and setup it for my primary
maildomain (gehr-edv.de). The mail system works (send / receive). Now
however, I need a second mail domain (dreampixel.de).

I added this second domain in the kolab-webinterface. Then I edited
the following files:

<< /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd >>

[mail.gehr-edv.de] office at gehr-edv.de:xxxxxxxxxx
[mail.dreampixel.de] office at dreampixel.de:xxxxxxxxxx