syncroton and roundcube 0.9

Mihai Badici mihai at badici.ro
Sat Oct 13 10:47:36 CEST 2012

On Saturday, October 13, 2012 10:42:30 am Aleksander Machniak wrote:
> On 10/12/2012 03:46 PM, Mihai Badici wrote:
> > Can you post an extract from the log of an working setup?
> > I will try to debug this and I'm not sure how it most look like.
>
> There's nothing more to debug. I told you where's the issue. It's in
> metadata plugin for dovecot.
Right, there is nothing more to debug in syncroton, but there is something to
debug in dovecot metadata plugin :)
Meanwhile I figured how the record must look like and I'm convinced the bug is
in string parser in dovecot. ( I suppose if we used single quote instead of
double quote it must work). When I manually put the record in dovecot, I can
se the phone, so GET METADATA work well, only SET METADATA go wrong.
I wrote to Denis Schridde too

Thanks,
Mihai