Question about connecting iOS to Kolab 3.0

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Thu Oct 4 12:14:36 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm currently trying to connect an iPhone to Kolab 3.0. The imap
connection works fine but I cannot connect the iPhone device to calendar
and addressbook functionality, following the way described in this
article: http://wiki.kolab.org/Z_push#iPhone.2C_Ipod_Touch.2C_Ipad.
<http://wiki.kolab.org/Z_push#iPhone.2C_Ipod_Touch.2C_Ipad>
I cannot find  any information about a login trial in the log files of
roundcube, httpd and kolab-syncroton.  $rcmail_config['debug_level'] is
set to 1. Is it the right way to go, to create an Exchange account on
the IOS device with mail turned off and calendar and addressbook turned on?
Best regards
Dirk