How to rename distribution list

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Wed Oct 3 18:09:50 CEST 2012

In a Kolab server 3.3.4 exist about 100 domain with distribution list to
external email.
To configure then a specific external address was created.

Now that external address has to be migrated on kolab server.

I cannot delete the external address because it is connected with about
400 distribution list.
I cannot create it as a real mailbox because exist in ldap as external
entry.

How can I change the external address in a real email without deleting
and recreating all 400 distribution list?

Is it possible to rename distribution list via line command inside LDAP
only?

Thamks.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,