Roundcube 1:0.9~dev14.gitaa25a22f-1 broken !

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Thu Nov 29 09:13:01 CET 2012

On 2012-11-29 02:13, Franz Skale wrote:
> Hi
> i reinstalled the complete server and got it working again.
> But now, the calendar doens't work anymore.
> If i want to add a new entry, the error "failed to add" occurs.
> There's no useful message found in any of the roundcube logs.
> Alao the imap log shows noe problem at all.

Hi Franz,

I appreciate your feedback but I have to say, we ourselves are not
running into such problems with running this version of Roundcube in
production, though admittedly we're not running it on Debian, but on
RHEL.

If you would please be so kind to log a ticket about the issues you're
experiencing, I'm sure somebody can find the time to assist you with
providing the necessary information, if any, in order to resolve the
problem.

Please note that we're always interested in having the various
$rcmail_config['*_debug'] settings enabled (set to true), and the
apache2 error_log as well.

Thanks, in advance,

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen