Kolab-syncrotron install on debian from git repo ! (ADDON)

Franz Skale i.bin at dah.am
Wed Nov 21 20:13:28 CET 2012

Hi,
I was able to send and receive Mails with Active Sync.
Next step is calendar testing.
xx.xx.xx.xx - john.doe at example.com [21/Nov/2012:20:06:43 +0100] "POST
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=john.doe at example.com&DeviceId=ApplDNVHNLNTDTC0&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Sync
HTTP/1.1" 200 474 "-" "Apple-iPhone4C1/1001.523"

Rgds.

Franz