Install from source error Debian 6

Oli Hills oli at deathbycomputers.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 00:10:37 CET 2012

Hey All,

I have been trying to install Kolab from source on a Debian Squeeze box but get an error when compiling, the full install log is attached but and the important bit is below.  I have been using the 1st.README file and do not believe I deviated away from it's instructions.

Thanks

Oli

/kolab/bin/make -f Makefile.in MAKELEVEL= Makefiles
(echo "# Do not edit -- this file documents how Postfix was built for your machine."; /bin/sh makedefs) >makedefs.tmp
ATTENTION:
ATTENTION: Unknown system type: Linux 3.2.13-grsec-xxxx-grs-ipv6-64
ATTENTION:
make: *** [Makefiles] Error 1
make: *** [makefiles] Error 2
error: Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.792 (%build)

RPM build errors:
    Bad exit status from /kolab/RPM/TMP/rpm-tmp.792 (%build)
/kolab/RPM/PKG now contains the installed packages.
Previous contents were moved to /kolab/RPM/PKG.9003.30447.22390.9932