Kolab-users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 34

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Fri May 25 17:20:29 CEST 2012

Hi Jeroen,
many thanks for your reply! Yes, I would like to get a separate email
for every list entry I post.
It would be great if you could change that for me! I'm feeling fine in
the english mailing list since I
prefer to communicate in english according to software issues.
A few words about kolab and me - I started working with kolab three
weeks ago, kolab has been chosen to
substitute a Win 2003 SBS Server with Exchange for a smaller company
here in Germany.
So I did absolutely not know, what to expect three weeks ago - now I'm
fully fascinated about kolab
and especially the openpkg version running on kvm! Keep up your
remarkable work, everybody at kolabsys.com !
Best regards
Dirk

*
Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)* vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
<mailto:kolab-users%40kolab.org?Subject=Kolab-users%20Digest%2C%20Vol%2099%2C%20Issue%2034&In-Reply-To=4FBF944B.9060207%40curiousbits.de>
/Fri May 25 16:53:36 CEST 2012/

    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/013499.html>
    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/013498.html>
    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/date.html#13500> [
    thread ]
    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/thread.html#13500> [
    subject ]
    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/subject.html#13500> [
    author ]
    <http://lists.kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-users/2012-May/author.html#13500>

On 2012-05-25 15:16, Dirk Werner wrote:
>/ Hi Paul,
/>/ thanks for your reply and please apologize my most likely not proper
/>/ formatting here in this list.
/
Hi Dirk,

don't worry about it.

>/ I'm still a bit confused about how to
/>/ reply since I don't received a mail from the kolab users list, don't
/>/ know why.
/
You are subscribed to the digest list, which means you get one larger
email including messages sent the list over a period of time, instead of
each individual email separately.

If you want, I can change that for you; just let me know.

>/ I have also send the issue in english since I was not sure if the
/>/ list prefers a specific
/>/ language. Your german seems to be pretty good, anyway, I'll post in
/>/ english from now on.
/>/
/
Most people on this list are likely to have at least a limited
understanding of German, but please note we also have a list for user
support specifically in German:

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--