kolab 2.3.4 openpkg - amavisd not functioning

Dirk Werner dwerner at curiousbits.de
Fri May 25 16:17:35 CEST 2012

Hi Paul,
thanks for your reply and please apologize my most likely not proper
formatting here in this list. I'm still a bit confused about how to
reply since I don't received a mail from the kolab users list, don't
know why. I found your answer on the web page though. I have also send
the issue in english since I was not sure if the list prefers a specific
language. Your german seems to be pretty good, anyway, I'll post in
english from now on.

I have set the log_level of amavisd to 5 in the file
/kolab/etc/amavisd/amavisd.conf. I'm unsure about what you mean with
foreground - is there another place, I can set amavisd logging and debug
options?

Cheers,
Dirk