No add users button

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun May 13 22:47:00 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-13 20:39, Richard wrote:
> # su - apache -c '/usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch'
> This account is currently not available.

Sorry, that need to be:

# su -s /bin/bash - apache -c '/usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch'

but the permissions set on this file already gave me the answer I
needed.

>> If you then try again to add a user (log off and log back on again
>> make sure any caches are gone), you should get proper results.
>
> No change.

After restarting httpd? Sometimes it doesn't attempt to stat() if it
thinks it still knows about the permissions.

# service httpd restart

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--