Kolab 2.4 on Mageia

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun May 13 21:26:51 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-13 20:13, Richard wrote:
> Op zondag 13 mei 2012 00:42:39 schreef Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> Systems):
>> The RPM sources are in http://git.kolabsys.com/rpm/ git repositories
>
> Is it possible to browse the complete files online?  If so how?  I
> can see the diffs and so on, but not the complete files (that seems
> to be a git thing).

For example, something like this?

   http://git.kolabsys.com/rpm/cyrus-imapd/plain/cyrus-imapd.spec

I'm afraid the source tarballs and other larger files are uploaded to a
build system look-aside cache, which is currently in a private segment
of our datacenter network.

For those sources, you will need to use the SRPMS. These also include
the spec and other files included in the GIT repositories, so I hope
those are sufficient.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--