No add users button

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Sun May 13 15:59:01 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-13 9:37, Richard wrote:
> see email 'Kolab-users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 18':
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Theres no Add user button... heres my log:
>
> Same problem with my installation...
> After loging in with cn=Directory Manager there is no possibility to
> add
> users.

Are you running on a i386 / 32-bit by any chance?

In /usr/share/kolab-webadmin/lib/Auth/LDAP.php, from line 336 onward, a
shell command is built and executed that gets the effective rights on an
entry DN (in this case, the user_base_dn), but that uses a hard-coded
path to /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch.

If you are running 32-bit, obviously /usr/lib64/mozldap/ldapsearch
wouldn't exist and /usr/lib/mozldap/ldapsearch should.

Could you edit this (and perhaps also uncomment the calls to console())
and see if that helps?

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--