Kolab-users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 18

Nazeer Nazeer at kryptonpcs.co.za
Fri May 11 11:21:41 CEST 2012

Ok I actually got it to work, I added Apache to the kolab group in /etc/group and I logged in with "cn=Directory Manager"

The problem I am having now is that I cant find a way to add users... also, where are all the other settings for the domain etc like in Kolab 2.3? or is that under a different login?