Kolab 2.4........

Christian Tardif christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Fri May 11 06:20:28 CEST 2012

OK, my Kolab 2.4 on Centos 6.2 finally installed....  but where are all
the options I had before on 2.3?  Where do I add domains? Where do I
manage services?   And what is these installation-time created users all
about, other than Directory Manager?

Is there real doc somewhere to know exactly what to do, once the
installation is complete?  I  can apparently create a user, but can't
enter a mail address, so login to roundcubemail seems impossible but,
anyway, what's the point of entering roundcubemail if I can't have a
email adddress?  I must be missing almost all of the config howto
somewhere.....

--
Christian Tardif