Kolab Intermediate 2.4 Release

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed May 9 18:09:31 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-09 9:28, Heiner Markert wrote:
> after following the quick install instructions for CentOS 6.2 on an
> x86_64 system, I get
>
> # setup-kolab
> (...snip...)
> LookupError: unknown encoding: CHARSET
>
> Any idea on what's going wrong? I tested on a fresh CentOS install.

Hi Heiner,

an update to pykolab is released to the updates-testing repository,
which should be made available tonight.

I'd appreciate if you could confirm this update fixes this particular
issue you are experiencing with the localization.

To use the updates-testing repository and install this update, run:

   # yum --enablerepo=kolab-3.0-updates-testing update pykolab

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG