Kolab Intermediate 2.4 Release

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed May 9 12:38:59 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-09 11:17, Johannes Graumann wrote:
> Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) wrote:
>> Assuming the 2.3 system or systems you speak of is/are OpenPKG - no.
>>
>> This "upgrade" requires manual intervention, I'm afraid. Any
>> recommended path would include installing a *new* system to become
>> the
>> Kolab 2.4 Groupware server.
>
> I assume there will eventually be a scripted migration path from 2.3?
>
> Thank you for any clarification.

That's up to all of us, really. It's complicated, as you can imagine.
Someone or some group of people will need to invest significant effort
in both creating and testing such upgrade/migration script(s) and while
I can make time to assist with such effort, I can't make the time to
actually do it.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--