Z-Push and ActiveSync on Mac [was: Kolab on Mac OS X?]

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Mon Mar 19 09:51:38 CET 2012

Hi,

On Monday 19 March 2012 08:55:51 Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Hi Jeroen:
>
> Am Freitag 16 März 2012, 15:32:04 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
Systems):
> > We're not ready yet, but the target is to capitalize on the work
> > providing CalDAV / CardDAV alongside IMAP with Cyrus IMAP.
>
> Ah, thanks, that sounds good.  Do you have a time line when this will be
> available?
>
> > > I know that there were attempts to build Kontact for OS X.
> >
> > I'm not entirely sure where the current distributable installer packages
> > reside, but I'm sure someone else knows - I secretly put someone in BCC
> > that I think knows exactly where they are, I'm hoping for a quick
> > response.
>
> Hmmm, no response yet... :-(  If Kontact would be available, this would of
> course be the ideal solution!

I know that it builds and that it runs, but there's no distribututable App
Bundle or something. I've asked a collegue of mine who did some Mac Stuff
previously and he told me that the best way to get it to run on Mac is
probably to build it yourself with Macports.

( Or pay someone to package it for you ;) )

Regards,
Andre

--
Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/