Z-Push and ActiveSync on Mac [was: Kolab on Mac OS X?]

ABBAS Alain alain.abbas at libertech.fr
Fri Mar 16 19:42:01 CET 2012

Hello
I m on Macbook pro now too, and the calendar and Contacts can twork with Kolab for the moment (no Caldav/cardav , no EWS (Exchange Services)
My solution (not free) was to use the very good Ajax2.0 mail product from bynari who work well on Safari or Chrome (event better on chrome because you can turn it in "application"

Regards
Alain