Z-Push and ActiveSync on Mac [was: Kolab on Mac OS X?]Hi all!

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Fri Mar 16 14:37:55 CET 2012

On 2012-03-16 13:11, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> Hi Jeroen:
>
> Am Dienstag 13 März 2012, 16:52:19 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab
> Systems):
>> the client is attempting to use Exchange Web Services, which is the
>> new
>> Exchange 2010 services interface, rather then ActiveSync.
>>
>> These two services are not compatible, and Kolab Groupware currently
>> has no integration layer that enables the use of EWS.
>
> Thanks for the clarification!
>
> Is there any roadmap for Kolab/Z-Push for the interation of it?

I don't recall this functionality / requirement having been raised
before.

FWIW, one form EWS integration is necessary for the exchange of
Free/Busy from(/to?) Exchange 2010, but that's not the same as providing
an emulated EWS interface to Kolab Groupware for Mac OS X clients.

Could you tell me about the client software you are using, and what

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG