What's up with http://mirror.kolabsys.com/pub/debian/kolab-2.4?

Jeroen van Meeuwen vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Tue Jun 5 12:50:29 CEST 2012

On Monday, June 04, 2012 02:29:32 PM Johannes Graumann wrote:
> I appreciate your feedback. Is there anything a user can contribute? I have
> lxc set up and playing is easy ...

I'm afraid a user, when using the term in the traditional sense, can not do
much moving us forward to native packages for Debian, as a user would need a
Kolab Groupware deployment rather close to a working state at the very least,
to generate any sort of feedback. In order to get there, we need Debian
packages first, if you know what I mean.

A sysadmin or developer however, or anyone ready to eat away at the rather
steep learning curve that comes with (starting with Debian) packaging, can of
course contribute small or big to getting closer to native Debian packages.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG