Installation on Debian 6.0.3 (squeeze)

Alvin info at alvin.be
Tue Jan 10 14:35:22 CET 2012

Hello,

I've installed Kolab on Debian following the instructions in
/usr/share/doc/kolabd/README.Debian.gz

This worked, but now I see that the version is 2.2.4-20100624-4.

Having bad experience[1] with upgrading an OpenPKG based installation, I'd
like to know the following:
- Is there a repository with a more up-to-date version?
- Will 'aptitude full-upgrade' be able to do a smooth upgrade to a more recent
version.
- Will it be possible to upgrade to Kolab 3.0 with Roundcube?

[1] Instructions are well written, but it simply doesn't work.