Sieve migration

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Thu Jan 5 10:35:07 CET 2012

Il 04/01/2012 18:27, Thomas Nintemann ha scritto:
> Hi Andrea,
> copying sievescripts should work and your mails should be filtered by sieve.

Yes, it works.

> If you want to see the old filtersettings in webclient (Horde-Ingo) you have
> to change something in kolab template folder, because webclient filter (ingo)
> shows you only what is stored in the prefs and not what is in sieve folders.

OK, that's my problem.

> This is because webclient in 2.3.4 read and write prefs by default to file.
> Older installations of webclient has done this by default to ldap.
>
> First be sure that ldap has loaded the horde.schema.
> Take a look in slapd.conf.template.
> # The schema remains available at
> # /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/scripts/ldap/horde.schema
> # include @@@ldapserver_schemadir@@@/horde.schema
>
> Uncomment the include line and after a kolabconf you schould have a running
> ldap with horde.schema. If ldap would not start, make sure that you have a
> copy from /kolab/var/kolab/www/client/scripts/ldap/horde.schema to your ldap
> schemadir.

I copied horde.schema in openldap/schema dir. I change ownership and
permissions so that they are equal to all other schema files, but ...
openldap start and fails immediately without any messages.
I had to comment horde schema to have openldap start again.

> After that edit the webclient-kolab-conf.template. If you uncomment the
> $conf['prefs']['driver'] = 'kolab';. Don't forget a kolabconf for write the
> template to webclient systemfolder.
> After that you should able to login in webclient and the filter should show
> you the old settings.
>
> A the moment it seems that there is no migrationtool for webclient prefs from
> ldap to file.

By the way the user recreate rules with a printout of old sieve script.

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,