Webmail login page problem

Gelpi Andrea liste at gelpi.it
Wed Jan 4 18:23:34 CET 2012

Il 30/12/2011 15:46, Gelpi Andrea ha scritto:
> Il 30/12/2011 15:19, Gelpi Andrea ha scritto:
>> On a Debian 6.03 Virtual machine I installed a fresh Kolab 2.3.4 system.
>>
>> I modified some preferences in client using /kolab/etc/kolab/tempaltes/
>>
>> I add my modifications to these files:
>>
>> webclient-config_registry.php.template
>> webclient-config_motd.php.template
>> webclient-kronolith_prefs.php.template
>> webclient-turba_prefs.php.template
>> webclient-imp_prefs.php.template
>> webclient-config_mime_drivers.php.template
>> webclient-config_prefs.php.template
>> webclient-kolab-conf.template

I can't see a logo under webmail login morm page.

Looking around I found in:
/kolab/var/kolab/www/client/imp/login.php this code:

if (is_callable(array('Horde', 'loadConfiguration'))) {
     Horde::loadConfiguration('motd.php', null, null, true);
} else {
     if (is_readable(IMP_BASE . '/config/motd.php')) {
         require IMP_BASE . '/config/motd.php';
     }
}

I suppose none of the two "if" are never true.
Where have I to look  to diagnose my problems?

--
ing. Andrea Gelpi
La Terra non la abbiamo ereditata dai nostri avi,