[Kolab-devel] New Kolab Website Live

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Wed Feb 29 18:33:05 CET 2012

Thanks!  The documentation is wonderful, by the way.  Great job.  I've
looked over the 3.0 info that has been coming out via various sources and it
looks exciting.

I look forward to getting the APT repositories  information and maybe making
my life much easier on the installation.  I have a small installation (less
than 20 users) on 2.3.4 and want to move it to a proxmox virtual server
using an openvz container.  I'm trying to figure out the migration process
right now, but I'm still on how to get it installed in this virtual
environment.

Thanks for all your work,
Troy