[Kolab-devel] New Kolab Website Live

Troy Carpenter troy at carpenter.cx
Wed Feb 29 16:55:21 CET 2012

The new website looks great, but I'm confused about a few points.

The installation documents are all for version 2.4, but I only see 2.3.4 as the latest.  Also, in the docs there are extensive instructions for native installation on fedora, but next to nothing about debian repositories and the like.  If I do "apt-get install kolabd", it looks like it wants to install version 2.2.4, not 2.3.4.  So I would guess either I'm totally missing something, or there are some debian repositories out there for installation of the latest release.

I came across this when trying to install the openpkg version of Kolab in a Debian 6 openvz template on Proxmox.  The mirror links in the 2.3.4 October announcement no longer work, but the new website look prompted me to look around a bit.

Troy