Nokia N9 and z-push/ActiveSync how to redirect "Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync"

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Tue Feb 21 10:48:18 CET 2012

Am Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012, 22:04:05 schrieb Johannes Graumann:
> Hello,
>
> There seems to be evidence that Nokias marvellous yet dead N9 will not
> properly interact with "Domain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync" and
> requires remapping to the "Domain.com"-root (see e.g.
> http://tinyurl.com/7w7kjat for some of the rumor).

Of course we are running Kolab 2.3.4 on our servers and some of our staff also
use the N9 to sync against that server. I am not aware of anyone having
problems and I as the server administrator did not change anything in
/kolab/etc/apache/apache.d/z-push.conf.

I'll try to have some N9 users to comment on the client side settings.

Kind regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert