Any Kolab and Horde4 news

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Mon Feb 20 17:01:07 CET 2012

Zitat von Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

> Am Mittwoch 01 Februar 2012 00:22:45 schrieb Alexander Gran:
>> I'm still waiting for horde4 support, as with horde3 the calendar is
>> unusable to us (takes ages to load, even on a massive server).
>> Does anyone has any news on that?
>
> I believe most of the efforts are currently directed at
> the new Kolab Webclient, which is based on Roundcube.
>
> Gunnar wrote in Dezember that Horde LLC will publish a Horde version
> for Kolab Server, though:
>   http://kolab.org/pipermail/kolab-devel/2011-December/013176.html
> I haven't read more about it since then.

I didn't pick up the topic again since the Horde LLC was about to be
contracted to complete the Kolab integration. I considered any quick
hacks I would add to make Horde 4 work barely on Kolab would be less
desireable than if the company would get contracted to complete this.
This has happened last week and I will talk about it a bit more soon.

Cheers,

Gunnar

--
Core Developer