Failed dependencies after rpm rebuild

Christoph Wickert wickert at kolabsys.com
Wed Feb 15 15:14:32 CET 2012

Am Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012, 10:20:56 schrieb Matthias Teege:
> Moin,
>
> I've downloaded all kolab 2.3.2 src.rpm packges from kolab.org and
> rebuild anything with:

Why 2.3.2 if the latest release is 2.3.4?

> # for p in *.src.rpm; do /kolab/libexec/openpkg/rpm --rebuild $p; done

There are detailed instructions in 1st.README about how to rebuild the
packages. Please read them and use install-kolab.sh.

> Then I try to install the packages with:
>
> cd /kolab/RPM/PKG/
> for p in *.rpm; do /kolab/bin/openpkg rpm -Uvh $p 2>&1; done

This cannot work because with this loop you are running individual
transactions and dependencies cannot be resolved.

Kind Regards,
Christoph

--
Christoph Wickert