Looking for input from Kontact users

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Mon Feb 6 10:09:48 CET 2012

Hi all,

On Thursday 8 December 2011 15:58:37 (UNTRUSTED, sender
<kolab-users-bounces at kolab.org> is not authenticated) wrote:
> This plea for input goes to all folks out there who are using the Kontact
> client in conjunction with Kolab - I am very curious as to your experiences
> and environments, as our own experience with Kontact is extremely bad.
[...]

My sincere apologies to all for not getting back this thread any sooner - a
nasty fall/freak accident with my bike took me out for a while and picking up
all work-related pieces again goes slowly (especially as the priorities lie
on "real work" as opposed to IT... ;-) ). I will answer to some of the
here... :-}

Cheerio,

Thomas