Filter in Roundcubemail not work

Sven Gehr sven at gehr-edv.de
Thu Dec 20 13:13:58 CET 2012

Am 20-12-2012 2:22, schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems):
> On 2012-12-18 13:56, Sven Gehr wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I defined in roundcubemail filter to sort the mailing lists in
>> shared-folders eg.
>> [to] [contains] kolab-users at kolab.org
>> [move to folder] ../Mailinglisten/Kolab-User
>> the filter is active but not work. What could be the problem?
> I don't think there is a folder "../Mailinglisten/Kolab-User" - should
> this not be "Mailinglisten/Kolab-User"?

this was just an example. I select the Folder in the
roundcube-webinterface. Thus agrees with the folder.

See:
http://www.gehr-edv.de//screenshot_web/roundcubefilter_1.png

http://www.gehr-edv.de//screenshot_web/roundcubefilter_2.png

> Any log messages about the filter being applied to messages, as they
> are delivered, would be in /var/log/maillog
> Kind regards,
> Jeroen van Meeuwen

I'm not quite sure what is an info and what an error.

Dec 20 05:30:00 kolab squatter[20005]: skipping mailbox
DELETED/shared/mailpool/Mailinglisten/Kolab-Users/50B620A1 at gehr-edv.de
Dec 20 05:31:49 kolab squatter[20005]: skipping mailbox
shared/mailpool/Mailingliste/Kolab-Users at gehr-edv.de
Dec 20 12:05:28 kolab imap[1852]: open: user sven^gehr at gehr-edv.de
opened Shared Folders/shared/mailpool/Mailingliste/Kolab-Users
Dec 20 12:05:29 kolab imap[1904]: open: user sven^gehr at gehr-edv.de
opened Shared Folders/shared/mailpool/Mailingliste/Kolab-Users
Dec 20 12:29:00 kolab imap[2222]: open: user sven^gehr at gehr-edv.de
opened Shared Folders/shared/mailpool/Mailingliste/Kolab-Users

--
Viele Grüsse

Sven Gehr / Firma Gehr-EDV
Am Froschbächle 21
77815 Bühl

Fon: +49 7223 9914070
Fax: +49 7223 9914073

Besuchen Sie unsere Internetseite unter:

http://www.gehr-edv.de