Kolab Syncroton

Stefan Fröhlich stefan-f at dodo.com
Thu Dec 13 12:24:53 CET 2012

> Zitat von Stefan Fröhlich <stefan-f at dodo.com>:
>

>> I'm still unable to get kolab-syncroton to work. Will it be part of the
>> upcoming 3.0 release? Anyway, I installed the available kolab-syncroton
>> and browsed to myserver/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync and an
>> authentication dialog popped up. But it doesn't matter what I enter
>> there it is still popping up again.
>
> I had the same problem. Last weekend was an update of Syncroton then
> the problem was solved.

This may help on CentOS but I've installed it on Debian Wheezy. But I
got it running now:
Delete config folder in /usr/share/kolab_syncroton and create a symbolic
link instead to /etc/roundcubemail with the name config.
Edit /etc/roundcubemail/main.inc.php and insert
include_once('/etc/roundcubemail/kolab_auth.inc.php'); at the end.

MfG Stefan Fröhlich
42 ;-)

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.