Kolab 3 release

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Wed Dec 12 15:07:48 CET 2012

On Wednesday 12 December 2012 08.56:19 Jeffrey Walls wrote:
> I am wondering how you plan on releasing ver 3 when there are incorrect and
> incomplete upgrade instructions?

Please keep in mind this is an entirely unsupported community version.

That means it is everyone's responsibility to make sure things such as
documentation keep up with the development - yourself included.

So if you see things that can be improved, be our guest. :)

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve
Chief Executive Officer

Kolab Systems AG				Wondering whether Kolab is for you?
Zürich, Switzerland				Find out at http://kolabsys.com/try

e: greve at kolabsys.com
t: +41 78 904 43 33
w: http://kolabsys.com