Ports für Syntron

Sun Dec 9 11:07:01 CET 2012

Zitat von Franz Skale <i.bin at dah.am>:

> check, that the config files are in place. (i copied it from roundcube)
> Files relative from the syncroton directory:
> config/db.inc.php
> config/main.inc.php
> lib/plugins/kolab_auth/config.inc.php
> lib/plugins/kolab_folders/config.inc.php
> lib/plugins/libkolab/config.inc.php

I see the files are stored in:

/etc/roundcubemail

and in /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/ is a link to this directory:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   26 29. Nov 19:35 config -> ../../../etc/roundcubemail

is this ok?

> https://[your.server.com]/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
>
> If auth succeeds, than this string will be displayed:
> It works!
> Your userid is: [id] and your IP address is: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx.

when I call this url in the browser the page show me a login-popup. I
try to use my id & pass (witch works in roundecubemail) but I can't
login.

> Also check the apache2 conf:
> # Kolab Syncroton configuration for Apache HTTPd
> #
>
> ScriptAlias /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
> /usr/share/kolab-syncroton/index.php
>
> <Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/">
>     Order Allow,Deny
>     Allow from All
> </Directory>
>
> <Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/config/">
>     Order Deny,Allow
>     Deny from All
> </Directory>
>
> <Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/lib/">
>     Order Deny,Allow
>     Deny from All
> </Directory>
>
> <Directory "/usr/share/kolab-syncroton/logs/">
>     Order Deny,Allow
>     Deny from All
> </Directory>

I check the kolab-syncroton.conf. I found the same entries.