Set User Email Address

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Mon Dec 3 10:34:04 CET 2012

Hi Nazeer,

On Monday 03 December 2012 08:53:51 Nazeer wrote:
> I just installed Kolab 3.0 on Centos 6.3. installation was smooth and
> everything seems to be working

Great! :)

> however, I cant seem to change the email
> address it creates when adding a user. Kolab uses name.surname for the user
> but I would like to have control on what it creates as an email address
> (like the old kolab)

This is a frequently asked question by now ;)
Please see the documentation for information on how to change this:

http://docs.kolab.org/en-US/Kolab_Groupware/3.0/html/Administrator_Guide/chap-
Administrator_Guide-Configuring_the_Kolab_Server.html#sect-
Administrator_Guide-Recipient_Policy

Regards,
Torsten

--