[Kolab-devel] Update on Documentation for OpenPKG upgrade process

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Thu Aug 30 14:02:38 CEST 2012

On Thursday 30 August 2012 13:30:28 John Molohan wrote:
> What is the time-frame for the Kolab 3.0 release?

I'd say it's done when it's done. This of course also depends on the feedback
we receive. If nobody submits bugs, we assume it is ready and ship it.

That there's not many bugs reported could mean two things: Either there are
none or there's not enough testing to uncover the bugs that might still be
hiding.

> It would be great if any users who do test the upgrade process can
> report to the list how they got on.

I agree! So please everybody share your experiences!

Reagrds,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist