Virtual release

Torsten Grote grote at kolabsys.com
Tue Aug 28 10:10:56 CEST 2012

On Monday 27 August 2012 21:17:46 Der Keim wrote:
> I need it for private reasons to avoid using Google for example. I need
> about 5 accounts, calendar, contacts (with images) and of course email.
> This should work via webmailer, mobile phone and desktop application.

This sounds to me as if the best solution for you would be to rent a Kolab
server from a company/organisation that you trust. Would that be an option?

As Jeroen pointed out, a VM that you just start and run in a production
environment is not that easy to do for several reasons.

Regards,
Torsten

--
Torsten Grote, Kolab Evangelist